MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Optimizations Techniques - MyBB 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That list is not official, nor has it ever been. It's a collection of hints the team has made in the past that members of the community have picked up upon.
(2014-11-18, 03:27 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That list is not official, nor has it ever been. It's a collection of hints the team has made in the past that members of the community have picked up upon.

Correct me if I'm wrong Euan but the topic title is 'List of Confirmed Features'
(2014-11-18, 04:03 PM)TheTechFanatics Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I'm wrong Euan but the topic title is 'List of Confirmed Features'

They are old and originally setup by former staff members who no longer run the MyBB show. At this point I wouldn't say anything is confirmed.
Yes, confirmed as in the team has said in the past that they will be implemented. We don't have such a thing as a fully, complete list of features that will be in 2.0, but the features in that topic are ones we want to add. The list isn't official, or exhaustive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4