MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB/MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just converted a database of phpBB to MyBB but now the links are like this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com">Google!</a><!-- m -->

How do I fix this? I've looked through topics but they are outdated.

The only link MOD I have with the phpBB is Prime Links.
Hi, are these links caused by a phpBB modification? If so, they wouldn't be converted by the merge system.

However, it should be possible to fix them using an SQL query. If nobody beats me to it, I'll write one up when I get home on Sunday.
MODS:
Ultimate Points
Prime Links
Tapatalk
ACP Announcements Feed
NV Who was here
Post Models
Posting template
Categorize Announcements and Stickies
Page Titles
Forum Sponsor
Prime Instant Redirect
Quick Title Edition
Moderator Needed
Prime Quck Reply
Prosilver Profiles On Left
Latest Topic Title
WP-UNITED: WordPress-phpBB Integration Package
Can anyone help please.
I would love to move away from phpBB and have a clean looking MyBB forum but with this issue; I am stuck.
I have a great solution to this, but it requires shell access. Do you have shell access?
(2014-08-18, 01:47 AM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]I have a great solution to this, but it requires shell access. Do you have shell access?

If it's just a database query, which is all that's needed here, it shouldn't require shell access. Not sure how shell access is needed to fix this.
@aaronnz, see replies here. (see also this)
(2014-08-18, 03:32 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-18, 01:47 AM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]I have a great solution to this, but it requires shell access. Do you have shell access?

If it's just a database query, which is all that's needed here, it shouldn't require shell access. Not sure how shell access is needed to fix this.

The best way I can think of requires use of sed with regex.
Need some more hellp with this please.
From other threads it seems like you are using 1.8 on a live project... are you having this issue when trying to move from phpBB to myBB 1.8?