MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Import theme not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

A friend and I are trying to figure out how to install new mybb themes on our website and when we go over the the templates and style tab we don't see the import theme option. Do we need to upgrade to have this feature? Thank you for your time.

EDIT: We are both admins on the website. He is the owner and still does not see the option.

[Image: IzYOni1.png]
U need to upload the theme image files to your website then from import u upload the theme file
(2014-08-16, 05:38 AM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]U need to upload the theme image files to your website then from import u upload the theme file

The thing is import is not showing up. I have tried many different ways but it all boils down to "import theme" never showing up so I can import the xml file. Thanks though man!
That's strange. Which version are you running and do you have a URL?
(2014-08-16, 05:59 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That's strange. Which version are you running and do you have a URL?

http://www.staygolden.createmybb3.com, I believe it is 1.6.15 though I am not sure because my partner is sleeping. Sorry.

EDIT: It is 1.6.15 he just made the forum yesterday.
Ah, you are using a free host. Often these third party hosts restrict options such as the option to import themes. You will have to contact CreateMyBB as we are not linked to them in any way.
(2014-08-16, 06:09 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, you are using a free host. Often these third party hosts restrict options such as the option to import themes. You will have to contact CreateMyBB as we are not linked to them in any way.

Ahhh okay! Thanks!, We are trying to get a nice host soon and all. Really appreciate your time.