MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Premium] DeFlex | Legendary MyBB Theme | Loads Of Features | 0 Images Used!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In development.
Do not take this as an offense but ...

This is a modification of another modification, of another modification of a rip.

I know the vast majority of changes in this design, and still do not understand how there are people who deign to modify the work of others and resell.

Originally this design was made by dynaxel, then ripped and changed a thousand times.

I'm sorry for you but it's reality.
(2014-08-16, 09:16 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Do not take this as an offense but ...

This is a modification of another modification, of another modification of a rip.

I know the vast majority of changes in this design, and still do not understand how there are people who deign to modify the work of others and resell.

Originally this design was made by dynaxel, then ripped and changed a thousand times.

It is an offence to call someone's work "ripped" I only took the inspiration & ideas, the code is all mine, the html CSS.

Infact, the original theme was Aff Profit. However there is a load difference between this & that one.

Before you start calling other's work as Ripped, please, do some research.
Regardless ripped or not, that's one expensive theme. It's not worth $50 - maybe $20 at the most.
must agree
theres nothing of "outstanding" on the theme
looks good yes ,not for $50 would say like 15 to 20 but good luck with sales
think that envy themes are much more "professional designs" that i dont even know why he releases them for free :p

anyway good luck with sales
(2014-08-16, 02:03 PM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-16, 09:16 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Do not take this as an offense but ...

It is an offence to call someone's work "ripped" I only took the inspiration & ideas, the code is all mine, the html CSS.

Infact, the original theme was Aff Profit. However there is a load difference between this & that one.

Before you start calling other's work as Ripped, please, do some research.

I said this is a modification of another modification of a RIP, because the "Aff Profit" theme you name there is from Dynaxel... anyways, good luck, but I recommend to you start to create your own themes from scratch.

(2014-08-17, 10:57 AM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]must agree
theres nothing of "outstanding" on the theme
looks good yes ,not for $50 would say like 15 to 20 but good luck with sales
think that envy themes are much more "professional designs" that i dont even know why he releases them for free :p

anyway good luck with sales

Hahaha, I'm still learning...
The whole postbit is ripped of another theme and you want $50 for that? Lmao, good luck with sales.
What are you guys going on about? In the first post I see a totally badass

(2014-08-16, 08:28 AM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]In development.
(2014-08-24, 10:04 AM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]What are you guys going on about? In the first post I see a totally badass

(2014-08-16, 08:28 AM)Cedric Wrote: [ -> ]In development.

08-16-2014, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014, 12:49 PM by Cedric. Edit Reason: Kids, ah. )

The thread goes about selling a modified rip of "Aff Profit" theme by Dynaxel for only $50, with postbit stolen from other site and a few colors changed.

Oh, and all of this coded by him (He only take the "inspiration" from "Aff Profit" theme... Or maybe take more than the inspiration :LOL: )