MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customers Suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-08-17, 06:40 PM)Schillerfan64 Wrote: [ -> ]i think the worst customer service is comcast. like i was wanting to fix a internet connection issue, the rep said, hangon let me ask my supervisor. i waited 2 hours before the line got cut off. i ended up driving 25 miles to nearest customer care center lmao

Telstra is worse...
I was an MSP for the past year for an IT company.

AMA. Give me a situation, I'll see if I've had an idiot with it.

as for this

Quote:What types of things did those customers do to really get under your skin and irritate the hell out of you? Angry

Shoobadoob https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IiAgBVVm0k

Anytime I got a stupid client I'd be like "Oh really" and just listen to this in my head.
Boss goes on one of his bigotted rants? Shooobaodoob.
Client is angry that my time is expensive despite of me only billing half my hours? Shoobadoob
I used to work on a bar for a few years and you'd always have some drunks try get free drinks in sly ways, saying they paid for them etc.

Was always funny tho when they tried seeing as the bar was always on video and recorded. "customers always right" ... yea right.
(2014-08-17, 11:02 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-17, 06:40 PM)Schillerfan64 Wrote: [ -> ]i think the worst customer service is comcast. like i was wanting to fix a internet connection issue, the rep said, hangon let me ask my supervisor. i waited 2 hours before the line got cut off. i ended up driving 25 miles to nearest customer care center lmao

Telstra is worse...

Tell me about it every time I call Telstra you always get someone that can not speak english and they have no idea on computers and networking.
(2014-08-18, 05:35 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-17, 11:02 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

Telstra is worse...

Tell me about it every time I call Telstra you always get someone that can not speak english and they have no idea on computers and networking.

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/14
Most interesting situation is when client is 40+ years old. And you've to explain him/her how to use software that you made for them. They always make my day with questions.
We have had a client today, who is complaining the events feed is slow. We've tried to explain to them that the events feed is actually calling an external API for the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, and that its updated regularly making caching difficult. For that reason the slow speed is because the API must search EVERY EVENT in Northern Ireland and return the ones from the region we want, and that it's not our fault their API is terrible... but it's obviously our fault.... *sigh*
I was a customer service manager for 3 months for Walmart so I know what it's like taking complaints. I work overnight and they always seem to think more cashiers are needed. The issue is they don't understand the business aspect of it. They chose to come in after hours when we have less employees up front. Since customer traffic is also less, we can't have as many cashiers either.
(2014-08-19, 06:06 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I was a customer service manager for 3 months for Walmart so I know what it's like taking complaints.   I work overnight and they always seem to think more cashiers are needed.  The issue is they don't understand the business aspect of it.  They chose to come in after hours when we have less employees up front.  Since customer traffic is also less, we can't have as many cashiers either.

I frequently go to walmart after late shifts, and often notice people trying to get served at closed registers, arguing with cashiers, etc. Even as a customer, it makes me mad because it's such a waste of everyone's time. Just because you are paying $2 for your little bag of chips doesn't give you a license to argue with your cashier at 1AM or to try to get served at a closed register. 

There is such a lack of decency among some people these days. 
Checks. Especially checks for less than $10. Or checks that aren't signed that our cashiers took without verifying.
Pages: 1 2 3