MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Real users are stoped by spam mod help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
You have failed bot verification check. Please contact us if you believe that this is an error. Error code: #1
You have failed bot verification check. Please contact us if you believe that this is an error. Error code: #2

Strange error even real members cant register on my forum, I had stop forum spam I removed that now I only have spam manager, some users can join but does not allow all, I don't know if its due to this but it needs fixing thanks.

Url: adminads.com
I dont know why this moved from general help.. Its general issue like i mentioned i removed all mod's i dont think spam manager is causing this can anyone help?
you have to disable spam manager plugin. may be it needs checking by an experienced coder
(2014-08-16, 02:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you have to disable spam manager plugin. may be it needs checking by an experienced coder

If i disable than all bots signs on to the forum, is there an alternative in the mean time to stop spam?