MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New admin theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i get this new admin side theme?
It looks tons better then the original

[Image: dashboard.png]
That is the default theme for MyBB 1.8. It is not possible to install it on a MyBB 1.6 forum.
Is their anyway to upgrade 1.6 to 1.8 ? and how would i get 1.8 as on download their is only 1.6.x
development of MyBB 1.8 is in final stages and it is expected to be released in near future.
So their advertising a unreleased version on the main site :| seems legit.
^ they are testing. many of community members are trying to help ..
(2014-08-18, 06:45 AM)RootMonsteR Wrote: [ -> ]So their advertising a unreleased version on the main site :| seems legit.

It's not unusual for a company (or in this case, a group) to switch from stable to near-release just before the public stable version gets released. Companies do it all the time or at least I've yet to see a company not switch to their newest version just before the stable version gets publicly released.

1) It's a good way to show off the new version.
2) It let's the community help the developers fix any remaining bugs that might have been overlooked from the beta testers (or the ones who installed the public beta versions) and the developers since it is now being tested (and finalized) at one location.