MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HOW CAN I REMOVE Moderator Actions (IP)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what i mean by removing moderators ip in the log by hiding them so other mods cannot see it, i am the admin of my forum in my site. So maybe i have the access to remove or hide that thing but the question is how? Thank you
[Image: vvvvv3333_zps3fe82d44.jpg]
you cant hide it by default... not sure of any plugins too... but you can remove it....

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Moderator Control Panel Templates >> modcp >> remove

<td class="tcat" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->ip}</strong></span></td>

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Moderator Control Panel Templates >> modcp_modlogs >> remove

<td class="tcat" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->ip}</strong></span></td>

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Moderator Control Panel Templates >> modcp_modlogs_result >> remove

<td class="{$trow}" align="center" valign="top">{$logitem['ipaddress']}</td>
(2014-08-18, 07:22 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you cant hide it by default... not sure of any plugins too... but you can remove it....

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Moderator Control Panel Templates >> modcp >> remove

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Moderator Control Panel Templates >> modcp_modlogs >> remove

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Moderator Control Panel Templates >> modcp_modlogs_result >> remove

<td class="{$trow}" align="center" valign="top">{$logitem['ipaddress']}</td>

I CAN'T FIND THOSE LINES.
oh by the way it's now solve thanks for the support AngelAngelAngelAngel