MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created my forum about four weeks ago and have been using it basically problem free the whole time, there was the one problem i had with making threads, but that was fixed.

However i have a new problem which i cannot seem to fix, or know how to fix, i will try to explain the problem the best i can:

I installed Tapatalk, i got the plugin from here, then i was told i needed to upgrade the plugin on the Tapatalk website, which i did, following all the directions correctly, everything seemed to work fine, untill a member of the forum created this thread:
http://playstationhax.it/forum/showthread.php?tid=148

I hadn't seen the problem myself, but then it happened a few hours later, i disabled the plugin for about 16 hours and experienced no problems, i reactivated it and now the problems are back, i just got this a few minutes ago:
[Image: czQCv8L.png]

Even though the error occurs, the post still gets posted and whilst it isnt the worst error in the world, it is quite an annoyance and i would like to get it fixed.

I am using VPS hosting:
http://www.bluehost.com/vps
I am using the "enhanced" option and the only other site i have on the sever is a WordPress blog, so i really do not think it is a server problem and it only happens with Tapatalk.

EDIT
Just noticed this is not the section to ask in regarding to plugins, but as the error advised me to go here, that is what i did >.<
Moved to plugin support.
uninstall TapaTalk plugin and reinstall it. you may have to add the API key again in the plugin settings
(2014-08-18, 02:36 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to plugin support.

Sorry, i have been a moderator on quite a popular website for several years and people posting in the wrong section annoyed me, then i go and do it here >.<

(2014-08-18, 02:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]uninstall TapaTalk plugin and reinstall it. you may have to add the API key again in the plugin settings

Thanks, going to try that now, hope it works, as a quarter of my user base use it, wouldn't want to have to permanently uninstall it Sad

EDIT
Just as i was about to redownload Tapatalk, i seen there was an update, hope this fixes the problem Smile