MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request for help with editing Forumbit Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I'm in the process of moving my forum over to MyBB from Jcink and have been recreating my theme to match my Jcink one. So far, so good - except that the theme I used as a base had a very unique forum list setup. One that I thought I could work with and realize I just can't. I asked for help from the original designer of the theme and didn't get much in response.

So, I'm wondering if someone else could help me. My board is at: webravefew.in-glory.net. What I would like is a the normal setup, like on my Jcink site: webravefew.jcink.net. I can handle the CSS and Html, but this seems to be a bit beyond me.

I can supply any other information that might be needed. Thanks!

Also, I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. So sorry!
(2014-08-18, 04:18 PM)AriaR Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I'm in the process of moving my forum over to MyBB from Jcink and have been recreating my theme to match my Jcink one. So far, so good - except that the theme I used as a base had a very unique forum list setup. One that I thought I could work with and realize I just can't. I asked for help from the original designer of the theme and didn't get much in response.

So, I'm wondering if someone else could help me. My board is at: webravefew.in-glory.net. What I would like is a the normal setup, like on my Jcink site: webravefew.jcink.net. I can handle the CSS and Html, but this seems to be a bit beyond me.

I can supply any other information that might be needed. Thanks!

Also, I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. So sorry!

The theme is based on invision board software. Do you have full rights to convert it over?
The original designer encourages users of the theme to edit to their hearts desire.
(2014-08-18, 05:11 PM)AriaR Wrote: [ -> ]The original designer encourages users of the theme to edit to their hearts desire.

Well, as long as the owner gave you the right to edit for another software will be fine. What version of MyBB are you running?
This was actually just solved for me. Sorry for taking up your time!
(2014-08-18, 06:23 PM)AriaR Wrote: [ -> ]This was actually just solved for me. Sorry for taking up your time!

No worries. If you would like edit your first post with the solution you have found then it will be easier to resolve if for some reason another user has the same problem!