MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Announcement footer border
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the bug which almost got JordanMussi killed Toungue is now back, but in the announcement.... i guess its not as lethal as earlier... Big Grin

the post_controls div has square edges and the border-bottom attribute overlaps... post_controls should get the border-bottom-left-radius and border-bottom-right-radius without affecting normal threads... and the border-bottom needs to be removed only for the announcemnts...

the same thing happens on read PM tables too... it happens on all tables which do not have the tfoot....

[Image: image.png]
I can confirm... again Sad really painful
I can come up with two ideas to solve this.

First would be to add the typical:

border-bottom-right-radius: 6px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 6px;

to the post_controls div. The problem is that the div is not always the last element and, for the moment, I don't know how a good css selection would look like.

EDIT: maybe something funny like .tborder tbody tr:last-child td:last-child .posts .post .post_controls Rolleyes

[Image: download?path=%2F&files=Moment_001_2014-...Chrome.png]

Another suggestion would be to always keep a tfoot element. Even if it is empty. It could look like this:

[Image: download?path=%2F&files=Moment_003_2014-...Chrome.png]
I can confirm this...
So it's in:
- announcements
- PMs
- post preview

Any other places before I create an issue and PR?
I dont think so, anyone else?
(2014-08-22, 11:29 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]So it's in:
- post preview

i guess you would include PM preview too...
It's also in search
Confirmed for search.
(2014-08-22, 12:16 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-22, 11:29 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]So it's in:
- post preview

i guess you would include PM preview too...

That's the same template.

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1305

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group