MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: html interpretation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(sorry for my bad english)

hi !

I actived html in some forums on my board. I have got a problem with mybb's html interpretation. I don't try explain this but I have got 2 screenshots for to see you that =>

first =>

if you insert this code :

<table border="1" width="1143">
<tr>
<td width="607">my text1
</td>
<td width="520">my text2
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<table border="1" width="1143">
<tr>
<td width="607">my text3
</td>
<td width="520">my text4
</td>
</tr>
</table>

you can see that :

[attachment=5244]

second =>

if you insert this code :

<table border="1" width="1143"><tr><td width="607">my text1</td><td width="520">my text2</td></tr></table>

<table border="1" width="1143"><tr><td width="607">my text3</td><td width="520">my text4</td></tr></table>

you can see that :

[attachment=5245]

conclusion : mybb interpret all space and return Sad if I want a good result I must remove all space and return.

one idea ?

thanks Wink
Your attachments don't work.
Tikitiki Wrote:Your attachments don't work.

it's ok now Smile
MyBB interprets every line break as a <br /> when its parsed.
Tikitiki Wrote:MyBB interprets every line break as a <br /> when its parsed.

yes but it will better if mybb don't interpret them for table by exemple
incorrect. Would you rather have to have sentences that go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on without being able to have line breaks?

The only solution I can see is to have a noparse tag.
Tikitiki Wrote:incorrect. Would you rather have to have sentences that go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on without being able to have line breaks?

The only solution I can see is to have a noparse tag.

I would only like mybb interpret html as others forums (or software) that's all.

what's is noparse tag ? what's is the code ?
You can, just set it on one line, seperate it with one line where you want it to be on a new line.
MyBB DOES interpret html as other forums. Any you know what it's not as simple as it looks.
ok thanks for your answers Wink
Pages: 1 2