MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Suggestion] UCP Private Message Control Improvement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-08-23, 05:08 AM)avril Wrote: [ -> ]I would partialy agree with you. Not only you see it as out of place thing that breaks consistency, but its matter of taste not a bug. Really its work for template designers.

Also currently there are fiew serious problems waiting to solve that occupy team attention, and while your suggestion is interesting and understandable it just wont take attention at current moment especially while everyone are waiting for 1.8 on edge of his chairs. Im sure if you would wait a little and suggest it later when everything cool down it may catch interest.

Its not a bug report. Its a suggestion.

and I've mentioned its not possible by only template edits if I use the variables available, else I'd have not suggested it. Its possible if I direct write down the links and that will create a problem as those two links should not appear if there is no PM.

If it gets pushed I myself will do it, not making trouble to any dev of the team, you know that :p

(2014-08-23, 05:30 AM)امیر S3 Wrote: [ -> ]no....im not!

Any logic in support of your statement? just 3 words, 4 dots and a punctuation doesn't establish anything ...
I agree with removing the top links, kind of useless. For removing the tree style I'm not sure.

What variables aren't accessible for this to work with template edits?
(2014-08-23, 06:28 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with removing the top links, kind of useless. For removing the tree style I'm not sure.

What variables aren't accessible for this to work with template edits?

{$emptyexportlink}

This is not available (particularly through ucpnav) if you are anywhere in UCP other than Inbox / Sent / Draft / Trash
Looks slightly better indeed, nothing against moving the links.
i agree with your suggestion @effone
it look better that way , hope it is implemented
(2014-08-23, 06:28 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]..... For removing the tree style I'm not sure.

Sent / Draft / Trash is never under, but always with the same hierarchy as Inbox.
Here are nine random examples from all types of mail system with their folder structure, to establish aforesaid statement:

[Image: mwdxuCZ.png]
not something that is essential, but I agree.
effonne - your desing is really nice! MyBB team must approve it but you have my support. It looks really good and it makes sence. PR is not a problem, but an issue must be posted to GitHub
Pages: 1 2