MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: weird popups becoming frequent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 10o1xs2.jpg]

as you can see this annoying popup here. i thought it was just me but seems to affect others not only in this particular board but elsewhere. what is causing this to happen
if it is on your own forum then provide a test user account so that someone can check the issue
im not the admin or mod there. ill pass it on to admin. thx mate
Hi I am the admin said forum. First of all, NO ONE else who posts on my forum is experiencing this. So I don't understand why Schillerfan64 would make the claim that
Quote: i thought it was just me but seems to affect others not only in this particular board but elsewhere
. ]
And when asking him what he was attempting to reply to when he gets this pop up I get no answer.
So perhaps it has something to do with him using a mobile phone, as it certainly would have been reported to me by my other admin had he been getting these or any of my other members.
hi. sorry for mistake admin spice. i get mixed up a lot. ok, maybe it only affects mobile users but not 100% sure on that

actually i think it is only mobile users. getting strange fluctuations from my browser . opera support has offered no solid conclusion in my resolving it. and since this occur on mybb turf. its only fitting to see if someone can shed light on this matter. the only thing to do is create test board to see if i get same popup