MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Broken Who's Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using MyBB Citrus Theme by Audentio Designs.
I am using Members connected during last 24 hours plugin but its looking broken.

[Image: WfqnXbK.png]

Please tell me how do I fix it?
Moved to Plugin Support.
Can you go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Global Templates > find the template for this plugin (name should be obvious) and paste the code for it here? I know what the issue is, just can't quite remember where to put the fix Smile
Both <td> tags with <colspan="X">, where "X" is the amount of columns (I think it's 2).
<tr>
	<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
you can change above code like this as eNvy suggested
<tr>
    <td class="tcat" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong> [<a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td class="trow1" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr> 
Thanks @.m.
for again helping me. Its fixed now. Thanks everyone! Big Grin

[Image: lLkVRts.png]

One more help, How to re size the font of text "Who has been online today" and "Usergroup Legend" ?
I want to resize these fonts same as Who's online and Board Statistics, One more thing, How to move

[color=#7c7c7c][size=xx-small][font='Segoe UI', Segoe, Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]108 users active in the past 24 hours (10 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 98 guests).[/font][/size][/color]
Username, user1, user2 

to center along like other in boxes. Its totally on left but I want to align it like other boxes.