MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple plugin requests, PAID work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am seeking a plugin developer who can create specific plugins, to requirements.
I need several plugins, and can't list them all here but an example would be;

A poke/nudge/wink plugin
A plugin that feeds the user updates of their friends' statuses and posts
And a plugin that will enable the user to leave private notes on another persons account that is visible to the author ONLY!

If there are any of these already floating around, I would appreciate a pointer in the right direction of course!
Wink

I am prepared to pay reasonable money for these, if you can accommodate.
The plugins must be cleanly written, professional, not buggy, and ultimately - work and be flexible for future updates (within reason I know).

I have more than this that I require, if you're free and up to the task then please do drop me a PM.
I do write many languages myself, but I do not have the time to do so..

I am happy to use the same persons' skills again and again as an ongoing freelance work per se,with several ideas and plugins/projects if you're up to the job and we're mutually happy with, the work delivered and the fees involved.

I also am looking for a developer who can toy with MyBB and create a specific sub section if you will.
It MUST be responsive too...

I am looking for an all out total cost - if you charge by the hour then I doubt we will have a working future together as I like to pay per product, not pay by hourly rates for 20 minutes work.
I am however, prepared to negotiate.

If this appeals to anyone, please send me a PM with your experience, any previous plugins and of course any fees you feel you should explain.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

Glock.
Smile
No one interested in earning a few quid?
though there are many expert coders, some are busy with personal life & some are concentrating on developing MyBB 1.8

PM me if you need contact details (PM / website) of some expert coders
Hi M,

Okay thanks for the info and heads up.
Smile
I made a poke plugin some time ago: http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-511.html

The other plugins would require custom work I think. PM me for these if you don't find them elsewhere Smile
Add me on Skype nadeem.mos
You can add me on Skype.

marktopper-dk