MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Maybe you're interested in some free themes
visited my portafolio
http://esper-design.skn2.com/portafolio.php

PD: mybb 1.6
(2014-08-26, 04:03 AM)Finer Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you're interested in some free themes
visited my portafolio
http://esper-design.skn2.com/portafolio.php

PD: mybb 1.6

Thanks, but I'm trying to get a theme suited just to match the logo I gave. Your themes are great though.
There's a big change between 1.6 and 1.8. If you want someone to create your design for both 1.6 and 1.8, then chances are you're going to be charged for two themes, or at least one and a half (depending on the developer). I'd also suggest waiting for 1.8 and being patient unless you want to spend money on more than one copy of the same theme.
(2014-08-26, 04:22 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]There's a big change between 1.6 and 1.8. If you want someone to create your design for both 1.6 and 1.8, then chances are you're going to be charged for two themes, or at least one and a half (depending on the developer). I'd also suggest waiting for 1.8 and being patient unless you want to spend money on more than one copy of the same theme.

When will 1.8 be?
(2014-08-26, 04:23 AM)tiger11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-26, 04:22 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]There's a big change between 1.6 and 1.8. If you want someone to create your design for both 1.6 and 1.8, then chances are you're going to be charged for two themes, or at least one and a half (depending on the developer). I'd also suggest waiting for 1.8 and being patient unless you want to spend money on more than one copy of the same theme.

When will 1.8 be?

It won't be long. This forum already runs on 1.8, it's not going to be more than a couple weeks at the very most unless something very strange happens.

Honestly, I'd recommend just waiting for 1.8. 1.8 is going to be the future of MyBB for quite some time anyway while 2.0 is in development, and it's very difficult to create themes compatible with 1.6 and 1.8 due to how much has changed.
I'm not part of the MyBB staff, so your guess is as good as mine. I believe it is close though, hopefully within the next week or two judging by the GitHub repo.
Hi, I didn't continue the communication with you over PM, sorry for that. Here are all the points I've mentioned to you what other people saying. And the reason you are not getting any quote is because you are unsure about the features you need in your theme. Whatever features you have mentioned to me are just default MyBB settings from ACP.

I was even ready to make a theme for you for free, just to help you as your requirements are low and the link you have provided to make your theme look like is just a basic one. But I'm not going to communicate further regarding this topic, because of this:

(2014-08-26, 04:06 AM)tiger11 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but I'm trying to get a theme without any designer names at the bottom...

this I don't offer.

It was nice having conversation with you.
The MyBB designers here offer some GREAT-FREE themes for 1.6, personally I would use
one of them, until 1.8 is officially out in a few days/weeks .
(2014-08-26, 06:22 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I didn't continue the communication with you over PM, sorry for that. Here are all the points I've mentioned to you what other people saying. And the reason you are not getting any quote is because you are unsure about the features you need in your theme. Whatever features you have mentioned to me are just default MyBB settings from ACP.

I was even ready to make a theme for you for free, just to help you as your requirements are low and the link you have provided to make your theme look like is just a basic one. But I'm not going to communicate further regarding this topic, because of this:

(2014-08-26, 04:06 AM)tiger11 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but I'm trying to get a theme without any designer names at the bottom...

this I don't offer.

It was nice having conversation with you.

I was waiting for a PM response, and PMed you again. I don't mind anymore, sorry.

Nobody still?
Can anyone help?
Pages: 1 2 3