MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No skins/themes work on my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried all dark skins I can find, all are outdated and make the forum look horrible. Where are actual working scripts? I'm buying a custom one anyways, but this has been annoying me.

Also - when mybb updates, will the forum skin I buy be messed up again? Or will it stay in good design. Thanks
wrt your earlier thread, it looks like a personal taste!
there are quite a good number of black themes and working fine on many forums.

Edit: upgrading your forum should not affect custom theme. however it is better to backup the theme before upgrading.
(2014-08-24, 03:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]wrt your earlier thread, it looks like a personal taste!

Edit: upgrading your forum should not affect custom theme. however it is better to backup the theme before upgrading.

Yes, all of those themes do not work. I download them, input them as a theme, and they are always "outdated". Then the forum looks very silly with those themes.
(2014-08-24, 04:21 AM)tiger11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-24, 03:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]wrt your earlier thread, it looks like a personal taste!

Yes, all of those themes do not work. I download them, input them as a theme, and they are always "outdated". Then the forum looks very silly with those themes.

You always have the option to ignore compatibility version, most of the themes in mods section works even if they're outdated.