MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Message with HTML prefix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I have defined a message prefix as : <span style="color: red;">[Urgent]</span>

When I display my Forum "Bac à sable (Sandbox)", the message shows up correctly :

[attachment=32257]

When I display the message, the breadcrumb shows up correctly, but not the message title :

[attachment=32258]

I have tried to look where this difference comes from without success, being not enough fluent in MyBB and Php !

Can you give me directions for modifications so that the colored prefix appears when displaying the message?

Thanks
74,713 members registered and No Answer,... please.

(2014-08-24, 03:33 PM)papa2fois Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give me directions for modifications so that the colored prefix appears when displaying the message?

Thanks

After digging, I could suggest :

In template "showthread", breakdown the following that displays both prefix and subject in H1:

<div style="padding: 20px;margin-top: -24px;">
<h1 style="font-size: 15px;padding-left: 10px;">{$thread['threadprefix']}{$thread['subject']}</h1>
</div>

into :

<div style="padding: 20px;margin-top: -24px;">
<h1 style="font-size: 15px;padding-left: 10px;">{$threadprefix['displaystyle']}{$thread['subject']}</h1>   
</div>

supposing that  $threadprefix['displaystyle'] is a valid HTML like <span style="color: red;">[Urgent]</span> ?

Can you confirm before applying this??Thx.