MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Issue][Very low][JS] - jquery attribute selector (postbit_multiquote_on)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After looking at multiquote button i haven noticed that my button class (.button) is removed after multiquote button is clicked and page is refreshed. I have taken a closer look at thread.js file and noticed that everything in class attribute is removed after multiquote cookie is added

Line 18 - 23

$.each(post_ids, function(key, value) {
				if($("#multiquote_"+value))
				{
					$("#multiquote_"+value).parents("a:first").attr('class', 'postbit_multiquote_on');
				}
			});

I have made following edit:

$.each(post_ids, function(key, value) {
				if($("#multiquote_"+value))
				{
									$("#multiquote_"+value).parents("a:first").addClass("postbit_multiquote_on").removeClass("postbit_multiquote");
				}
			});

Result: (postbit_)button class is still there and postbit_multiquote class is replaced by postbit_multiquote_on. Since it's a very low issue is it possible to push this fix into 1.8 milestone. Postbit_button class is used to style all buttons in postbit (.postbit_button {}) but after multiquote button is clicked and the page is refreshed postbit_button class will be removed and styling for that particular button is lost to.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1322

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group