MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a new theme [Dark]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a very nice/advanced theme for one of my big boards. I have a few ideas that I would like implemented but it all must be compatible with MyBB 1.8 and also must come with a mobile theme, and a tapatalk app layout. My budget isn't low but neither is my expectations. Shoot me a PM if you think you are up for the job.
I'm interested to know more about the project. Since the post is a few days old, if this is something you're still interested in hit me up with a PM and we can talk more. Smile
I am still looking for this I guess Jordan has other plans. I need this completed within no more than 2 weeks from now, if you can provide quality work, and can have it complete in the amount specified or less please get into contact with me. My skype is ZahasiLLC if you prefer chatting there.
I would suggest contacting Jessie S. Of Dynaxel. He made some great themes for me in past.
Bumping this for my man Philly. We need to get this new theme out.
(2014-08-26, 04:22 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for a very nice/advanced theme for one of my big boards. I have a few ideas that I would like implemented but it all must be compatible with MyBB 1.8 and also must come with a mobile theme, and a tapatalk app layout. My budget isn't low but neither is my expectations. Shoot me a PM if you think you are up for the job.

Try  https://www.audentio.com
We need to get this new theme out ASAP.
PM me if you are still needing a theme design with some of the details.