MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Small bug= simple fix.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am denied support because I guess having a marijuana section on my own forum voids MyBB's personal rules to receive support. Anyways that is besides the point... If you goto this thread, http://community.mybb.com/thread-158071.html you can see that the "This user has been denied support." text is not in the correct place. This is a very simple bug, with a very easy fix. Just figured I would give you a heads up.
I can't see any misplacement of the text.
Even if it is; thats not a MyBB bug as this feature is not core; but a custom plugin.
mikeh Wrote:1.8 in 30 minutes
According to Einstein time is relative, then from some points of view it may be true Big Grin
but current distortions in time space seems to be rather smalll so it may be somewhere near.
related thread => denied support suggestion
(2014-08-26, 05:12 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]related thread => denied support suggestion

I did not see that however it is absolutely exactly what I am/was reporting.
it's in the top right corner of the text area for me, but it certainly looks terrible there as it runs together with the actual post.

this should get moved to an entirely new spot and/or there should only be an icon.

edited to add: when the person who is denied support quotes a post, it definitely makes it worse:

[attachment=32272]
(2014-08-27, 03:34 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]it's in the top right corner of the text area for me, but it certainly looks terrible there as it runs together with the actual post.

this should get moved to an entirely new spot and/or there should only be an icon.

edited to add: when the person who is denied support quotes a post, it definitely makes it worse:

I agree it is such an easy fix, and will make things look alot better.
I agree it is such an easy fix, and will make things look alot better.