MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where is the thead located in the Css? I want to change the image.
(2014-08-27, 10:37 PM)PrinceTaz Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the thead located in the Css? I want to change the image.

It is there, but if its 'out of screen' you cant find it with browsers search option, - you must scroll manually to find it.
Which CSS file is it located in? Global or CSS3?
(2014-08-28, 03:00 AM)PrinceTaz Wrote: [ -> ]Which CSS file is it located in? Global or CSS3?

global
(2014-08-27, 10:37 PM)PrinceTaz Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the thead located in the Css? I want to change the image.
Here's how I find it.

In the admin control panel go to Home|Preferences and turn off code mirror. Then go to the global css of the theme you want to modify. In the edit style sheet advanced mode, use your browser to search for .thead {.  Or, if you prefer simple mode, scroll down until you find the ones that begin with a dot. They are together and in alpha order, so just scroll to .thead

Ok well I found it but when I updated the thead, even though all I did was replace the thead.png in the directory, the thead became white instead of the image.
The background color for thead is set to white. And if you see white, then your image is not showing. If you are positive all you did is change the image, then something is wrong with the image. But if you touched the thead setting in any way, check the image path statement. You might also want to try an alternate browser (if you have one) to see if it's the same problem there.
I have mybb installed in my root and I have the 1.8 test forum under /testforum. On the test forum, the url is /testforum but in the css it says "images/themename/thead.png", do I have to modify that to "testforum/images/themename/thead.png"?
Quote:images/themename/thead.png

Make sure your image in that folder. Make sure everything is spelled correctly.

It should look something like: #02426c url(images/themename/thead.png) top left repeat-x
Does my image have to be a certain size? Because mine is slightly smaller.
Pages: 1 2