MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display Forums and Subcategories in Forum as on index.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i really don't know where to look else.

What i have: 

[Image: 437b3e5bb4108ac8eedec46b479da3de.png]

I have categories as titel on blue background, and forums in the "blue box".
You see "english" and "russian" forum. 
What i want: When you enter the "english" or "russian" forum, i want the categories and forums be displayed as on index.php

As you can see below, the categories are not the title of the blue box, but are displayed as a normal forum.
[Image: 0bf27d6b0411b825698da9fea32917de.png]
I hope you understand what i want, and i hope that there is a solution for this.

Thanks for reading. Smile

Anyone? Sad pleeassee
heeelppp! pleasseee
You have created "English" as a forum under "international" category. Thats why it shows "english" as forum and "trading members" as sub forums. Create a new separate category and put your forums under it. Your problem will be solved. If you face any more issues, let me know in reply.
(2014-08-29, 01:26 PM)venkadeshcivil Wrote: [ -> ]You have created "English" as a forum under "international" category. Thats why it shows "english" as forum and "trading members" as sub forums. Create a new separate category and put your forums under it. Your problem will be solved. If you face any more issues, let me know in reply.

If i understand you correct, then all my english/russian forums will be seen on the main/index.php page too? That does not solve the problem. Because i will have plenty of forums all different languages on the index.php. 

Sad
The only way to show your all your forums in index page is, create a separate category for each language and keep relevant forum under those categories.
No, i don't want all Forums be displayed on index.php.
I want the subcategories be displayed as the categories on index.php

Alright i am looking and changing the code in :forumbit_depth2_cat:
I think it's the direction where i have to look.

I copied the code from "forumbit_depth1_cat" to "forumbit_depth2_cat". I almost got the result i wanted. But..still not the final result wanted

Templates using of mybb engine is pretty bad written so it would be too much to work to achieve what i need.

I think i'll have to install new forum for every language! Sad