MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Programmers World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://progworld.mihopa.com

My forums, Programmers World. Basically, we talk all about programming, website development, and related. We NEED more members in order to survive, so please join if you're interested.

Thanks!

P.S. Also, if you have any comments, please share them.
nice forum structure, good luck in the future.
Ya need a logo Toungue
i think you have way too many forums
Aaron: Thanks for the comment

wolfden: I'm still working on the graphics

Poison: I know...but how can I shorten them?

And also, does anyone have any suggestions for what skin I should use instead of this one? Or is it good enough?
asdf1248 Wrote:Poison: I know...but how can I shorten them?
Even though this question wasn't directed at me... I don't think you should get rid of any of your forums but you may want to get rid of the descriptions of most of them. For instance, your description for XML is a bit unneeded. Consider changing the title to "XML (eXtensible Markup Language)" and removing the description. Just an idea... if you don't like it I won't be offended.
Meh...most of them are only one line anyways, so changing the description won't do much...
you could always sub-forum simalar ones like I did at myBB Planet. That saved about 7 others forums on the forums page. Try it, back back-up. Something wierd happens when using subforums (for eg, 3 of myBB forum deleted (not the posts thankfully))
Registered on asdf1248 's site but his activation email is blank, same old member.php problem!
sigh...I guess I'll have to get a the updated one then...unless it's the security update, which I've already got, which means it should work, but it doesn't work...which means I don't have the working version....sigh...unless I forgot to upload it.
Pages: 1 2