MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Band cache issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I found this bug on mybb1.6 and mybb1.8 , when you banned someone, his/her name will be shown on the banded accounts  list, but when you want release him/her by using changing his/her user group, the account name will be remain in the banned account list.

for example:

I have banned this user: test
[attachment=32280]

and I want release him by changing his usergroup from banned to Registered, I know there is a other ways to release him but I'm using this way for releasing more than one account together.
 [attachment=32281]

but his name still remain in the banded list.
[attachment=32282]

You need to unban the user, not just change the group.
(2014-08-29, 11:58 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]You need to unban the user, not just change the group.

How you un-band 10 users together ?
(2014-08-29, 12:09 PM)kingofsea Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-29, 11:58 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]You need to unban the user, not just change the group.

How you un-band 10 users together ?

You can't. You have to unban each one individuality.
I think that is a bug, because when the mybb_banned table is empty, banned accounts should be empty too in the ACP.
kingofsea - did you delete the user from the banned table? Chaning the usergroup from banned to registered does not delete the user from the banned table...
There should be an option to unban more users which are selected at once
Rejecting as this is intended. You can suggest checkboxes for multi-unbanning.
That don't sound typical to ban 10 users just to unban them, that sounds like spammers that have been banned, i have a forum and banned more than 10 users but i don't have a reason to unban them all, just sounds like a useless feature to have.
Checkboxes would be nice! Wink
Pages: 1 2