MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge User DB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
i am going to install 3 Forums each one for every language.

Is it possible to merge the User DB Table?

So if a user register on german Forum, he should be able to log himself in in the other forums with the same login and pw?
Yes, I think so. I'm pretty sure they can choose their own language and they see everything that you see.
(2014-08-29, 04:27 PM)Jamie96554 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I think so. I'm pretty sure they can choose their own language and they see everything that you see.

These 3 Forums will have different folders on my server.

It is not about the forum-system language, it is about the language the users will be communicating on.

How do i do that?
So they're different forums all together?.. If they are, then I don't think you can merge the users through all three different forums. What forum version are you running? If it's 1.6.* then I think there's a plugin that translates posts and stuff to their selected language.
simple method is to use required languages sections within a single forum AND
separate those language sections by using a tabs menu at the top of the forum.

see MyTabs plugin , tabbed forum with jQuery guidance & another tab forum guidance
Yeah, that would work good too. Never thought of that.
"MyTabs" is just even much more perfect than i have imagened the results. Thank you sooooooo much! Smile Smile Smile