MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attention! - Mybb Game Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, and attention to all gaming related mybb forums. I have developed a neat plugin for your users to add their owned games to their own personal "game library". This plugin also comes with a built in challenging system. 

Features
  • Personal Game Library
  • Full Administrative control over consoles & games
  • Block users from using system
  • Challenging System
This plugin is not free, it retails for only $20. This gives you the right to one installation of the plugin. To purchase, please contact me via PM. Live demo will be up shortly. I have attached several screenshots below.
interesting idea.
Ni one.
Thank you. Could someone possibly move this thread? I didn't realize you couldn't post "paid" plugins here. As Mybb continues to grow you guys should provide support for paid plugins. There's a potential market for people trying to make some extra $$. Many popular free software already supports.
It was possible, then removed. No sure why, I wasn't a coder myself back then.
Thanks for moving. Yeah that's a little weird in my opinion. But I'll be establishing a support site soon for all of my plugins, themes , etc. I'm working on on some stuff for WordPress as well.
So is this project dead? It's been forever and it's not working at all for us anymore.
It is an old thread, plus i think it can be implemented with Xthreads as well.