MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What's with all the SPAM lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wonder how these spambots bypass re-Captcha and Security questions, maybe because the only security question there is is 2 + 2 and they can solve math equations?

This morning for example I saw 5 different spam threads on 3 different forums, they most likely target the most popular forums.

It's annoying  Sad
You mean you don't want to learn about muscle supplements and skin care cream? :O

I've had a thread open on this internally for a while anyway. It looks like they are getting past somehow.
(2014-08-30, 08:03 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you don't want to learn about muscle supplements and skin care cream? :O

I've had a thread open on this internally for a while anyway. It looks like they are getting past somehow.

I actually do. xD

One more spam ^^
Blame Pirata pls.
Hey, I got nothing to do with it. I just don't like to purge information that might come in handy for people looking for muscle supplements. The information comes to us Big Grin
Anyone got any good ideas for weight loss suppliments?
Let's edit all of their posts to use a bunch of garbage slang to hurt their SEO. Toungue
^That sounds like a good idea.
I def. come to this website when I'm looking for skin care cream information Big Grin
The spam seems to hit very late in the evening or very early...between say 11pm to 3am EST.

I'm usually up around those hours and report most of the spam.
Pages: 1 2