MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remotely Hosted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks,

Didn't know where to post this so posting it here. It's aimed at the admins I guess.

I want to start a Remotely Hosted Forums service here in Ireland, as there is none based here and want to use MyBB.
Of course all copyrights etc will remain on all forums that are generated by the script that is being put together as I write this by a friend but I just want to know if you guys will have any problem with me doing this?

As I mentioned, all copyrights etc will remain on the forums that are being hosted and MyBB Group are listed and linked to from the Credits section of the main website, which I am currently designing.

If you wish to discuss it more with me, I can be found on MSN: dan @ danriordan.info or by e-mailing info @ deisehost.com

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Dan
Are you talking about a service like CreateMyBB? As long as you follow the [Wiki: license] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) you'll be fine.
Tikitiki Wrote:Are you talking about a service like CreateMyBB? As long as you follow the [Wiki: license] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) you'll be fine.

Yeah. Just like, a person comes to the site, fills in a form and their MyBB forum is created. Just like Multi-Forum etc.

Cool. We will follow those rules no problem.

Thank you. Smile