MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect Loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i've been having troubles with my website recently.
I installed several plugins and shortly after started having a few issues. I'm currently running the newest version of PHP and MyBB (and all other stuff needed) as it was installed recently (last month) and i've checked for updates.

Every single webpage i visit redirects me to a webpage which then has a redirect loop. I've removed all of these plugins via FTP (I'm not sure how to remove them in config or anything, i just deleted the files).

The plugins i installed were the Thanks plugin and the Anti-Proxy plugin.

Link to my website: ript.onl
Screenshots: [Image: ba6aaef01b.png]

Any help on the topic would be greatly appreciated!

Edit:
Also, i read the general guide thing,
"This is not the support forum for:
I installed a plugin and now my board doesn't work"
I don't think this issue is related to a plugin, but if it is my apologies for creating this thread. And could a moderator/admin please move it to the correct forum?
Are you using a .htaccess file? If so, can you post the contents of it.
(2014-08-31, 01:49 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using a .htaccess file?  If so, can you post the contents of it.

I'm not using any htaccess files.
Running ubuntu using apache2 if it helps.
It's pretty much a fresh install of MyBB with 1 new theme and a few plugins (now deleted) installed.
Every webpage on my site, even non-mybb stuff redirects to that page Sad
You must have a redirect rule somewhere as MyBB won't create this redirect on its own.
(2014-08-31, 05:26 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]You must have a redirect rule somewhere as MyBB won't create this redirect on its own.

I've looked through most of my files that i'm hosting on the website.
And the only thing that makes me think it's MyBB is it's redirecting to a MyBB page no matter what.

If anyone would like a look i could give them a ftp account
Yeah, but it's not like MyBB code will be doing it, there's no code to do that; are you sure you don't have a .htaccess file in your root, and are you sure that hidden files are visible in your FTP client?
(2014-09-01, 07:49 AM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but it's not like MyBB code will be doing it, there's no code to do that; are you sure you don't have a .htaccess file in your root, and are you sure that hidden files are visible in your FTP client?

I've checked. If you want i can give you a FTP account and you can see for yourself.
I've checked everywhere for .htaccess files and i've made sure that hidden files are visible.
I don't know what's wrong Sad

I posted to an Apache web server community yesterday so hopefully i can get a response asap.

Thanks for all your help!
Shoot me over some FTP details and I'll have a look.