MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforums not displaying right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello when i click on a forum that has subforums in it if those subforums have a description this happens:
[Image: yKA8YXg.png]
Im also using ficons
which plugin you are using for ficons ? post test url of a forum where someone can check the referred issue
(2014-08-31, 03:05 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugin you are using for ficons ? post test url of a forum where someone can check the referred issue

Im using a paid one from Mybb central, heres a linkĀ http://zeroforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

Bump i still need some help.

I fixed it just removed 1 "<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>" thanks for not helping.
(2014-09-01, 03:43 PM)Nolan Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it just removed 1 "<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>" thanks for not helping.

You have received help on many of your questions on this forum, that last line (quoted) was totally unnecessary .
@Nolan, please note:

1. we all (including the staff), who try to help fellow members here are volunteers.
we try to help at our convenient time (not at seekers demand). have some patience.
please do not expect a solution within few hours of posting.

2. we are not obliged to provide support for premium plugins & premium themes.
required support for such premium things should be sought at the original site.