MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any possible way to subscribe to a user?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a search and couldn't find any type of mod that seems to do this.  Perhaps it's a feature that I am unaware of?

Is there a way to subscribe to a specific user, as in, receive notifications or possibly have a link that you'd click that would display all new posts and threads from that specific user?  Right from your own User CP so you don't have to go to the user's profile and then click on the posts link on their profile?  A section just showing which users you're subscribed to would be awesome.
There isn't a core feature that does this and I'm not aware of any plugins. I did start one but have yet to finish it.
That would be great. Do you have any idea when you might finish it, and how would I be able to know when it's been done? I have no idea how long it might take to make a plugin, be it days weeks or even months. Just curious, not rushing. Smile

Any possible way you could reply again here when it is completed so I get the email via subscription and know it's done?
I will do if I remember Wink I usually post periodic updates on my site as I work on plugins, but it's been a while since I worked on this plugin: http://www.mybbstuff.com/thread-51.html