MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showthread to thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Um...Is there anyway to change the thread URL's from showthread to thread?   
you can use SEF URLs or Google SEO plugin
(2014-09-01, 08:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use SEF URLs or Google SEO plugin

Um...I have installed that google seo plugin but it doesn't seem to be working ._.
^ well, what is not working - can we have your forum url ..
Did you rename htaccess.txt to just .htaccess? Also, make sure you click to apply the core changes to the files.
(2014-09-01, 05:28 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, what is not working - can we have your forum url ..

http://onepieceforum.net/index.php Smile

(2014-09-01, 10:06 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Did you rename htaccess.txt to just .htaccess? Also, make sure you click to apply the core changes to the files.

It says that I already have one .htaccess file.In other words,I have both files ._.( htaccess.txt and .htaccess)
^ Google SEO plugin puts some instructions at its location on the plugins page. we have to follow them.
(2014-09-02, 04:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ Google SEO plugin puts some instructions at its location on the plugins page. we have to follow them.

Our hosting service doesn't allow such modifications -.-" (security stuff)
^ hmm., if your host doesn't allow using modifications then what can be done !
(2014-09-02, 06:13 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., if your host doesn't allow using modifications then what can be done !

It's solved.Thanks guys ^^
Pages: 1 2