MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buttons missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upgraded our test forum before i upgrade the main forum, apart from it is not looking anything  like the new software like this forum or the beta 3 forum i installed for testing. 

It now shows thread ratings all over the place and if it is disabled in the Forum Display Options, although it looks tidier there is not admin/mod tool buttons showing just links.

Have made sure all the files have been uploaded and edited/reverted templates to original as mentioned and all plugins was disabled/removed before upgrade. 

Although this is a test forum i am at the moment weary of upgrading the main forum. 

Any ideas to correct it?

link to our test forum HERE.

Even the top link section does not look the same.
What theme are you using?
Default Theme.
I'm having same issue, need solution.
I downloaded the STB theme and don't have any issues.

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=38
Just a quick update i have just managed to get the theme looking like it is here by going into the beta 3 admin CP and copying the contents of the Global.CSS from the Edit Stylesheet:Advance Mode and then pasting it into the test forum Global.CSS Stylesheet overwriting the contents and it has rectified most of the problems.

However the Thread Rating is still all over the place as per the picture below. If the Use Thread Rating in the Admin CP is disabled it is fine, any ideas on how to correct this problem?

***I have now managed to fix this issue there was some stylesheets missing, all seems to be working now.***