MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View New Posts / View Todays Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have succesfully upgraded to 1.8 and get the following errors when clicking "View New Posts" and "View Todays Posts".
What do you I need to do to fix this? Thanks

/home/content/34/11228734/html/inc/languages/english/search.lang.php does not exist
The same!

I upload the file but disappears instantly
I know it has to do with the hosting panel thinking it is malware when it is not. I can't remember which string in there it doesn't like, but I know this issue has come up before. Try searching for it.
(2014-09-02, 05:08 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I know it has to do with the hosting panel thinking it is malware when it is not.  I can't remember which string in there it doesn't like, but I know this issue has come up before.  Try searching for it.

I tried searching and did not find anything related to 1.8
The FTP client keeps kicking the search.lang.php file out.
Either remove the line $l['find_all'] = "Find all"; or change "Find all" to some other text.
(2014-09-02, 06:07 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Either remove the line $l['find_all'] = "Find all"; or change "Find all" to some other text.

[/b]

FIXED! Thank you so much dragonexpert!!
Yes. Everything else in the file should be untouched. After doing this, you will want to search templates for "{$lang->find_all}" and replace it with "Find all".
(2014-09-02, 06:17 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Yes.  Everything else in the file should be untouched.  After doing this, you will want to search templates for "{$lang->find_all}" and replace it with "Find all".

Done. Thanks again.
Pages: 1 2