MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1point8 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Rename it logo.png then upload it to /images/1point8/logo.png
(2015-02-15, 08:02 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Rename it logo.png then upload it to /images/1point8/logo.png

thanks..

I have do it, but the logo is not changed, url http://bandafo.com,

what must I do anymore?
Your logo is working
(2015-02-15, 08:28 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Your logo is working

thanks you for much..

I have tried to clear cache and restart my modem...
Now the logo is changed..

thanks for your support
Hey Andrew.

Can I send you a donation?

I don't think I'd be using MyBB without your themes and I'm really thankful for your support with them.

So, PayPal? How can I? It's not going to be anything massive just a thanks for the support Big Grin
Completely new to this. So bear with me..

I downloaded the file.

Went to 'import theme'. Selected the file. But it gives me an error:

"MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt."

So un-zipped the file, and then selected the '1point8-theme' xml file. The theme uploaded. But the forum doesn't look right yet. I'm not sure how to deal with the '1point8' folder? Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards
(2015-03-12, 03:44 PM)yafin Wrote: [ -> ]Completely new to this. So bear with me..

I downloaded the file.

"MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt."

So un-zipped the file, and then selected the '1point8-theme' xml file. The theme uploaded. But the forum doesn't look right yet. I'm not sure how to deal with the '1point8' folder? Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

xml should upload, try download it again, make sure it's the latest version.

Also 1point8 images folder goes in mybbroot/images/
(2015-03-12, 06:34 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-12, 03:44 PM)yafin Wrote: [ -> ]Completely new to this. So bear with me..

I downloaded the file.

Kind regards

xml should upload, try download it again, make sure it's the latest version.

Also 1point8 images folder goes in mybbroot/images/

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I downloaded the latest version from here:

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...48&bid=738

But I get this error:

"This theme has been written for another version of MyBB. Please check the "Ignore Version Compatibility" to ignore this error."
(2015-03-12, 06:56 PM)yafin Wrote: [ -> ]But I get this error:

"This theme has been written for another version of MyBB. Please check the "Ignore Version Compatibility" to ignore this error."

You need to click the box that says Ignore Version Compatibility when you import the xml
(2015-03-12, 07:23 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-12, 06:56 PM)yafin Wrote: [ -> ]But I get this error:

You need to click the box that says Ignore Version Compatibility when you import the xml

Yeah I had to do it. But I checked the version and it said:

MyBB Versions: 1.8.x

And my forum version is: 1.8.4 - So I thought it should be compatible, without the need to ignore?

And final question:

How do I change the position of the avatar/name/posts/threads, and place it left of the users comment, as shown on your image here:

http://community.mybb.com/uploads/mods/p...dee9b4.png

Currently my forum is set out like the one here, where the image & details are above the users post. But I would prefer it on the left of their post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16