MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1point8 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Wasn't designed for mobiles so you'd have a lot of work to do.

Currently in process of making a responsive base, so i may redo these as responsive if they are wanted.
Great to hear you are making something mobile responsive, if in doubt see those 3 big google pointers on page 14.
Keep up the great work.
Simon.
For the get social buttons at the bottom of the screen, how would I go about setting those up? I cant find anything on it
(2015-06-08, 06:05 AM)_Lucian_ Wrote: [ -> ]For the get social buttons at the bottom of the screen, how would I go about setting those up? I cant find anything on it

Templates > 1point8 > Footer Templates > Footer
Hi iAndrew,

first, thank you VERY much for this great theme.
But I have one thing, which i'm missing...
The stars for rating a topic are not there. How can i add them?

Best regards,
Nools
Thanks man.
I just change my php so it accept files to tmp folder but I got this error.

The following errors were encountered:
MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

I have transfler the 1point8 folder to webpageroot/html/images/

Is everything correct?
(2015-10-01, 09:09 PM)neggard Wrote: [ -> ]I just change my php so it accept files to tmp folder but I got this error.

The following errors were encountered:
MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

I have transfler the 1point8 folder to webpageroot/html/images/

Is everything correct?

I'm guessing it's due to it not being updated in months, that or try download and reupload it again.
Hey there.

I'm in the process of setting up a forum with this forum theme and I'm running into some trouble with the top-links.

http://multiverse-gaming.co.uk/forums/index.php

Could you explain how to add some new ones that follow the same pattern as the current (I.e Team)
Add your new links in templates > 1point8 > header templates > header

<li id="nav-newlink"> <a href="http://multiverse-gaming.co.uk/forums/search.php">Search</a></li>

Then in themes > 1point8 > global.css add your new linkid on this bit

#portal #nav-portal a,
#forums #nav-forums a,
#search #nav-search a,
#member #nav-member a,
#calendar #nav-calendar a,
#team #nav-team a,
#donate #nav-donate a,
#download #nav-download a,
#newlink #nav-newlink a,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16