MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1point8 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2014-09-08, 03:45 PM)TBO29 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a question of how you present a free theme. At least you should mention that you need to register and get enough points to download it.

Besides it's bad marketing to force users to register to an unknown site just to download something. Once you've presented something interesting and it seems worth to register then  you could ask for registration.

It's obvious that we don't have the same concept about free.

Wrong thread, can a mod move this to Envira's thread please

(2014-09-08, 10:48 AM)sphinx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-05, 01:46 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested the tools in chrome, opera, firefox and i get no problem here.   does it only happen on firefox for you?

Sorry for the delay responding - busy weekend.

I get the problem in all browsers. 

I am considering backing up and redoing the 1.8 install as I seem to have lots of niggly issues.

is it possible if you could make an admin account so i can test if they work for me on your site? they work on my site
Hi
Can you please tell me, How I can add users thread count on post_bit ?
I just installed this to test it out. I have to say, this is a pretty state of the art theme. I'm quite impressed to say the least. Very nice work!
(2014-09-11, 05:52 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Can you please tell me, How I can add users thread count on post_bit ?

Go into your 1point8 templates > postbit templates > postbit_author_user and add this below posts

<br />
{$lang->postbit_threads} {$post['threadnum']}<br />

(2014-09-11, 06:01 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed this to test it out. I have to say, this is a pretty state of the art theme. I'm quite impressed to say the least. Very nice work!

Thank you
Thanks @iAndrew
Subforums come one below the other, is there anyway to have them in a single line?
Hello Sir,

I have installed your theme here just now and it looks fabulous but the registrations aren't working, have a look :-

http://rawcoders.thesocialmonk.com/member.php
Not sure why they aint all i done was remove the options box and style the username / password box

I'll update the zip in a minute. you can just go into Templates > 1point8 > Member Templates and revert member_register back to default

(2014-09-14, 02:16 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Subforums come one below the other, is there anyway to have them in a single line?

Isn't that how they come default with 1.8? think you'd need a plugin or core edit. not 100% sure on that tho
(2014-09-14, 02:34 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why they aint all i done was remove the options box and style the username / password box

I'll update the zip in a minute. you can just go into  Templates > 1point8 > Member Templates  and revert member_register back to default

(2014-09-14, 02:16 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Subforums come one below the other, is there anyway to have them in a single line?

Isn't that how they come default with 1.8?  think you'd need a plugin or core edit. not 100% sure on that tho

I did that earlier but it didn't worked
(2014-09-14, 02:34 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why they aint all i done was remove the options box and style the username / password box

I'll update the zip in a minute. you can just go into Templates > 1point8 > Member Templates and revert member_register back to default

Isn't that how they come default with 1.8? think you'd need a plugin or core edit. not 100% sure on that tho

No. By default it gets aligned horizontally
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16