MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The nofollow link plugin is giving an error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to stop people from using my forum to get SEO hits this nothing selfish but want to stop spammers who are using this technique.

I saw a mod which claims it does this by adding rel=nofollow to external links (http://mods.mybb.com/view/nofollowexternal) but my issue is after installing it in to the inc folder it doesn't show up under plugins in ACP.

Any one have used this or is there way to archive this with out a mod or is there a better mod for this.

Never mind I found the mistake I made.
glad to know that the referred issue is resolved.
if you don't mind, can we know what was the mistake in configuring the plugin and how you rectified ..
we all learn from the mistakes Smile
I've copied the plugin file to a wrong place m8 it have to go in to /inc/plugins I uploaded it to /inc folder but now I'm facing a another error from that plugin it's a PHP warning with an unrecognized marker '/' need to find out why is that.
^ can you post the exact error and where it is shown so that someone can suggest possible solution
I've attached an image of the error it's keep repeating till the EoF.
Moved to Plugin Support.