MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager (1.8 upgrade) problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a seriously problem, i cant add pages on my gaming website it says all the time when im filling the pages up:

The following errors were encountered:
  • Page content can not be empty
i do fill them, its not even working can someone take a look on that?
as that plugin is out-of-date, it would be better to use alternate plugin (perhaps better plugin) --> OUGC Pages

most of the pagemanager pages can be imported to OUGC pages.
i tried aswell and it is also not working, i have to wait until the guys/girls who made these plugins to update them for 1.8!
(2014-09-03, 06:19 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]i tried aswell and it is also not working, i have to wait until the guys/girls who made these plugins to update them for 1.8!

You can change the compatibility lines to 18* for OUGC Pages and PluginLibrary to make them work. There are a few issues (for example SEO links and file upload don't work) but it's functional enough on MyBB 1.8 to replace Page Manager at this point.
Should they update the page manager plugin?
PageManager plugin coder is not active here for a long time. not sure if its license permits upgrading & redistribution
(2014-09-04, 05:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]PageManager plugin coder is not active here for a long time. not sure if its license permits upgrading & redistribution

It's GPL3, so I'm pretty sure it does.

(2014-09-02, 08:04 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]I have a seriously problem, i cant add pages on my gaming website it says all the time when im filling the pages up:

The following errors were encountered:

• Page content can not be empty
i do fill them, its not even working can someone take a look on that?

I can't find anything wrong with the plugin. It works just fine if I change the compatibility to 18*.

Can you give me more details (like browser version, maybe a sample of a page that's failing to save, screenshots, anything else that might be useful). I might not be able to fix it, but I might as well try.
Clank i cant add content like text or html in the empty bar... then it says everytime that error
(2014-09-05, 06:00 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]Clank i cant add content like text or html in the empty bar... then it says everytime that error

I have no idea what you mean by that. Do you mind showing me a screenshot?
Wazzyl, did you copy and paste your content from a page that you used successfully in 1.6?
Pages: 1 2