MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forgot to disable plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have errors now how do i fix
How should we know that when you aren't posting the error message(s) or the plugins you use?
I use lots at the moment on admin panel i have Fatal error: Call to undefined method pluginSystem::run_hooks_by_ref() in /home/mynewcar1/public_html/forum/admin/modules/games/module_meta.php on line 50
(2014-09-02, 12:02 PM)FreeWebs Wrote: [ -> ]I use lots at the moment on admin panel i have Fatal error: Call to undefined method pluginSystem::run_hooks_by_ref() in /home/mynewcar1/public_html/forum/admin/modules/games/module_meta.php on line 50

Aw, this has been deprecated since 1.6.5 I guess, did you back up your database and files before upgrading? If so, go back to the older version, disable plugins, and try to upgrade. I think this is the easiest way to safely do that.
You could just delete the file admin/modules/games/module_meta.php (or probably just that whole folder: admin/modules/games/) and then disable the games plugin.
(2014-09-02, 12:22 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]You could just delete the file admin/modules/games/module_meta.php (or probably just that whole folder: admin/modules/games/) and then disable the games plugin.

thanks, i will try this

EDIT: it worked and im in, but I can't disable any plugins Sad

(2014-09-02, 12:18 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-02, 12:02 PM)FreeWebs Wrote: [ -> ]I use lots at the moment on admin panel i have Fatal error: Call to undefined method pluginSystem::run_hooks_by_ref() in /home/mynewcar1/public_html/forum/admin/modules/games/module_meta.php on line 50

Aw, this has been deprecated since 1.6.5 I guess, did you back up your database and files before upgrading? If so, go back to the older version, disable plugins, and try to upgrade. I think this is the easiest way to safely do that.

Sorry, did not see this post if i cant get it to work, i try this
What's happening when you try to disable plugins? Is there any error message?
(2014-09-02, 12:35 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]What's happening when you try to disable plugins? Is there any error message?

nothing i click disable no errors come up it just says deactivate

would it just be better, since i have more then 1 error to put my back up in and go back to 1.6.15 and disable all plugins and try again?
It might be worth it, but I'm not sure why the plugins won't disable.
Try to change the compatibility mode in all plugins from 16* into 18*
Pages: 1 2