MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Icons problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a problem... i correctly installed the Forum Icons *Plugin and after i deleted it... (deactivate... then chmod 777 admin/forums.php ,etc... from inc/plugins ...then chmod 666) my default forum icons had gone... Smile

and i have another n00b question... where is the forum default templates folder??

* Sorry for my English and Thanks Smile
So this isn't a problem with MyBB? Your saying the plug-in isn't working right?
westside159 Wrote:and i have another n00b question... where is the forum default templates folder??

Templates are stored in the database, you can edit them in the ACP.

[Wiki: Authoring_Templates_and_Themes] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
[Wiki: Admin_CP_Templates] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Christian Wrote:So this isn't a problem with MyBB? Your saying the plug-in isn't working right?

no... i say after i "uninstall" the plugin... the default forum icons had gone...

Templates are stored in the database, you can edit them in the ACP.

[Wiki: Authoring_Templates_and_Themes] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
[Wiki: Admin_CP_Templates] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Thanks Wink very helpful...

Later Edit: ohhh... now it's working...i think my host causes that problem... anyway thanks