MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-Internal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Friends, i am new in this forum and i don't know this section is perfect for my topic or not please help me.

recently i buy hosting from http://www.hostrich.com/ and i install Mybb then i see Can't connect to MySQL server on '145.55.5.99' (110)Query:[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server.

Above the mention error is i get from my hosting company ? if no so tell me how can i resolve this issue?
Are you sure you have the correct database details in your inc/config.php file? Usually "localhost" is what you use instead of an IP.
(2014-09-02, 06:11 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you have the correct database details in your inc/config.php file?  Usually "localhost" is what you use instead of an IP.

Thanks for reply, i am not sure, tell me where can i see inc/config.php file? please give me details in step by step i am very new .
You need to log into your FTP client. Open whichever directory your forum is in. Then open the inc directory. In that directory you will see a file called config.php. Open that file and make sure the values are correct.
(2014-09-02, 06:15 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You need to log into your FTP client.  Open whichever directory your forum is in.  Then open the inc directory.  In that directory you will see a file called config.php.  Open that file and make sure the values are correct.

Thank you so much my issue is resolved .