MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Can I Recover My Old Threads Of MyBB 1.6 To 1.8 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly, I Upgrade Mybb 1.6 To 1.8.

When Upgrade Successfull,

There Were Lots Of Errors,

So I backuped All Data As .sql And Copied Full Folder public_html as Zip

Then I Install Fresh Copy Of Mybb Means All Old Data Lost

So Now I Have sql File Both From Phpmyadmin And MyBB A.P And zipped file of mybb1.6's root....

Is There A Possibility For A Manual Copy-Paste ?

Means Like Plugins We Upload Files In inc>plugins>

So Is There Any Option For Threads ?

Or I Have .sql File,

How Can I Recover Threads From It,

A
Thanks In Advance...

Note:Merge System Not Release For 1.8
Can you say which errors? the name and the number should look like ERROR:*error* (NUMBER)

and incase you want, here is a list of all errors: http://docs.mybb.com/1.8/faq/errors/

hope it helps!
Error

SQL query:

--
-- Dumping data for table forumsfun_adminoptions
--

INSERT INTO forumsfun_adminoptions (uid, cpstyle, codepress, notes, permissions, defaultviews, loginattempts, loginlockoutexpiry) VALUES
(0, '', 1, '', 'a:5:{s:6:"config";a:18:{s:3:"tab";s:1:"0";s:8:"settings";s:1:"0";s:7:"banning";s:1:"0";s:14:"profile_fields";s:1:"0";s:7:"smilies";s:1:"0";s:8:"badwords";s:1:"0";s:6:"mycode";s:1:"0";s:9:"languages";s:1:"0";s:10:"post_icons";s:1:"0";s:14:"help_documents";s:1:"0";s:7:"plugins";s:1:"0";s:16:"attachment_types";s:1:"0";s:9:"mod_tools";s:1:"0";s:7:"spiders";s:1:"0";s:9:"calendars";s:1:"0";s:7:"warning";s:1:"0";s:15:"thread_prefixes";s:1:"0";s:3:"asb";i:0;}s:5:"forum";a:6:{s:3:"tab";s:1:"0";s:10:"management";s:1:"0";s:13:"announcements";s:1:"0";s:16:"moderation_queue";s:1:"0";s:11:"attachments";s:1:"0";s:7:"akismet";i:0;}s:5:"style";a:3:{s:3:"tab";s:1:"0";s:6:"themes";s:1:"0";s:9:"templates";s:1:"0";}s:5:"tools";a:17:{s:3:"tab";s:1:"0";s:13:"system_health";s[...]

MySQL said:
#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'

This Error Occures When I Using Phpmyadmin For Backup....

What To Do...

I Have Both Backup And Full Zipped public_html

any know ?