MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: create new thread with script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to create new threads at the back end with the help of scripts. Basically,  i want to have a api as mybb_create_thread($content, $author, $date, $forum,$category)

This api has to create the thread with the passed arguments, at the specific $date under the particular $forum by $author.

If anyone can help me to develop or anywhere i can hire mybb experts to do that, please point me.
I'm currently working on an API system, together we can improve it and add the ability to create new threads like the one you showed, we can go to the thread and try working on it together http://community.mybb.com/thread-158428.html Big Grin

(2014-09-02, 08:24 PM)tekkiram Wrote: [ -> ]I want to create new threads at the back end with the help of scripts. Basically,  i want to have a api as mybb_create_thread($content, $author, $date, $forum,$category)

This api has to create the thread with the passed arguments, at the specific $date under the particular $forum by $author.

If anyone can help me to develop or anywhere i can hire mybb experts to do that, please point me.