MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does MyBB have a plugin that will do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've used Wassup Stats on Wordpress and I LOVE how it will show me the current LIVE traffic to my site.

It will also allow me to search an ip which I love to see if someone has logged on within the last 24 hours, or 7 days or month, etc. Does anyone make plugins for MyBB that could do something like this?

Here is an example of what it will show me and I'd like to know if MyBB offers any plugins similar.

2014-09-02 05:31:34 pm

/chat/?mingleforumaction=viewforum&f=2.0

Referrer: From your blog

Hostname: d216-232-154-74.bchsia.telus.net

us OS: Win7 x64 BROWSER: Firefox 31 RESOLUTION: 1920 x 1080
(below it lists the pages they have viewed and at what time)
05:30:40 pm ->/chat/?mingleforumaction=viewforum&f=2.0
05:30:50 pm ->/chat/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=1648
05:31:18 pm ->/chat/?mingleforumaction=viewforum&f=2.0
05:31:34 pm ->/chat/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=1634
I suggest Yandex Metrica. It even provides a click-map. And you can simply do it by pasting a code in somewhere that is in ever page (footer for example).
(2014-09-02, 10:41 PM)SamedTarik Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest Yandex Metrica. It even provides a click-map. And you can simply do it by pasting a code in somewhere that is in ever page (footer for example).

That is a great. The only thing I'm not seeing is a place where it shows you the actual ip. Do you know if that can be added or something? It shows ip Network which isn't the exact ip I don't think.
(2014-09-03, 01:11 PM)tyblossom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-02, 10:41 PM)SamedTarik Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest Yandex Metrica. It even provides a click-map. And you can simply do it by pasting a code in somewhere that is in ever page (footer for example).

That is a great. The only thing I'm not seeing is a place where it shows you the actual ip. Do you know if that can be added or something? It shows ip Network which isn't the exact ip I don't think.

Not as complicated as you want but, Bad Behavior in 1.6 series shows visitor;
  • IP Address
  • Visit Date
  • User Agent
  • Method/Protocol
  • URI
  • Entity/Headers
hope it will be updated to 1.8 Smile