MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Country Flag Settings Not Present
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I installed the Country Flag plugin for 1.8 and it says that it comes with settings in the ACP to enable and disable flags, but I can't find the settings or they haven't been made.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?
have you checked at "User Registration and Profile Options setting group" (ref => Country Flag)
(2014-09-03, 03:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you checked at "User Registration and Profile Options setting group" (ref => Country Flag)

That helped a bit. I found the option to force users to select a flag, but I haven't found an area to disable or enable specific flags.
^ should be this
Quote:Countries can be added or deleted via the Admin CP by going to the Configuration > Countries section.
Also includes a setting to make country flag field required.
Hi all,
I to have installed this plugin and it works but I was under the impression registered users could select their country in the User CP but I see no options for this. Only admins can set the users country. Or during registration they can select their country.
Am I missing something here?
Many thanks