MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skin help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive used the mybulleting skin which i found on here and made a few changes most noticeable are removing the moderator field and mking it slimmer as i do quite like the feel of vb and think people will be used to it, ive also worked on changing the colour scheme however im a little stuck now.

My site is www.gaming-forums.org however i want it to look a litte more like moozica.com, can anyone help me finish this skin off? obviouly not including the graphic st i will find some tht will suit my site i little more

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Tony
You need to change the icons, so they match better with your skin.

Also, change the font on certain parts so it's more readable. For example the hover link over the board name should be a darker green rather than blue.
I know about the fonts, and the icons, i will do the icons at a later date however first of all i need the border changing from white to black, how do i do that? and the fonts.

However i dont know where to look on te css panel.

Is there anyone that can either tell me what names they apper under on the css prt on the admin panel...or even better make the last few changes for me Big Grin, worth a try isnt it.

I would apprciate any help.

Cheers
read abit here. (hmm i need to update this abit)