MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Pages Out of Date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just uploaded all the files for the OUGC Pages plugin and it says that it is out of date and incompatible with 1.8.
I'm assume that this is a bug or something since it is on the 1.8 mods page, but I'd like to know if there is a way for me to be able to fix it myself.
.it is on dev status and last time I update it it was 1.7 compatible only.
(2014-09-04, 02:55 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ].it is on dev status and last time I update it it was 1.7 compatible only.

Oh :'(
i have never condidered stable enough to be released, just ot be used but ovbiously it needs testing.

You will probably find no issues with it unless you use Google SEO, so you can try to change 17* with 18* and it may work pretty well.
I did that and it seems to work, for the most part. It has some hiccups in some places, but it still works well.
Would be nice if you highlight those hiccups so I get around them (:
I have updated the plugin to the latest 1.8 version:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Pages/archive/master.zip

If you can try it and confirm it does works I would appreciate it. I will probably release it officially tomorrow.
(2014-09-05, 08:05 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I have updated the plugin to the latest 1.8 version:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Pages/archive/master.zip

If you can try it and confirm it does works I would appreciate it. I will probably release it officially tomorrow.

It works, but has a bug.
If you try to designate the url for a page while on the import page then it will give this error:

[Image: DAdZjVH.png]
"URL File" stands for importing from a URL, it is checked if you input something and "Local File" is ignored.

So it is not a bug actually Smile
(2014-09-06, 04:38 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]"URL File" stands for importing from a URL, it is checked if you input something and "Local File" is ignored.

So it is not a bug actually Smile

Ohhh, I thought it was for naming the url of the file that you're uploading.